Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation


Content:

1. Who do you plan to interview? Why?
    - I plan to interview a 1st grade teacher (not my mentor). I'm doing this so I can get different viewpoints on how adults deal with children and what it is she has to teach them.

2. You have to ask 5 questions. What additional questions do you plan to ask? Ask open-ended questions.


1.) Tell me about your students. What are some problems that you have faced when teaching the students and how do you overcome those problems?  

2.) When did you decide to become a teacher and why?
3.) What is a lesson plan you are most proud of and why? 
4.) As a teacher would you be responsible to deal with psychological problems concerning the student(s)? Give me an example of how you would handle a peer conflict.
5.) Describe how your academic training and work related experiences qualified you for a teaching position.

Additional Questions:


- Is your outside life affected in some way by your career path as an educator? If so how?

- Exactly how much should a teacher bond with their students? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment