Monday, September 30, 2013

Extra Post for September

This month I worked at the L.A. County Fair and I worked at...


It helped me improve my social skills a little more and also working with other people. My job was to run for a cashier (I'd bring the order to the cashier) and then some days I'd be cashier myself. Sometimes I'd have to work until 12 AM and I'd work from Friday's to Sunday's. 
I've had different experiences with customers...
  • Many of them were picky with their food.
  • One of them called me their cousin (even though we weren't related)
  • A drunk couple...
  • A lady gave me a Taiwan/Hong Kong coin.
  • It was hard to understand people with really heavy accents.
  • Some were really friendly and some had the biggest attitude I've ever seen... 
So now that the fair is over it was sad saying goodbye to the people I had gotten close to when working with them. They were really fun and interesting people, I even remembered one of them from primary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment