Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Due Date: The day after your lesson presentation by 8:00 A.M.

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

- The only thing I would be proud of is my whole presentation template (not the one I turned in) because it had all the information I was going to give out, but couldn't really get to all of it.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

                AP

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

               Justification of Answer: did not site quality research


3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

- I was able to get feedback from students afterwards on what I had missed/didn't explain. (I need to explain what autism is, so that they understand better. Also, not many people really understand what autism is.)

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
- Just make time to PRACTICE my presentation more.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

- Something like keeping a positive mind and being supportive with the students' at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment