Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Content:

LIA Response to blog:
    Literal
·     Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties updated on the right hand side of your blog
·     Contact Name and Mentorship Place: Valeria De La Pena, Cortez Magnet Elementary School
 
    Interpretive
     What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
- I gained more knowledge on the different problems students' in elementary education possess such as knowing how to read and write and solving math problems. Also, usually parents with autistic children are not usually involved with their school. Learning about their behaviors was another thing that helped me understand them.

   Applied
     How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
- Mentorship has helped me answer my EQ by just going to observe and help in the classroom. The whole day is full of routine, which involves a lot of consistency. My best answer is to have the students improve in their consistency since it is very essential to them. My other answers were having effective IEP goals and parent involvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment